ALSIP, Ill. – A Simple Thank You has announced the launch of ASTY Mobile. Guests now have the option to sign the guest book by entering their name, address, city, state, zip, phone number, email address and also leave a personal condolence from anywhere in the world by using their smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. Those that were not able to attend the services to pay their respects now have the option to do so.
Guests that use ASTY Mobile will have their name and contact information printed in the hard copy of the guest book along with their personal condolences. A digital file of all registered guest information as well as their condolences can also be provided to the family.
Guests have multiple ways to take advantage of ASTY Mobile:
- Astymobile.com. Guests have the ability to search for services by using the funeral home name or by the name of the deceased to sign-in and leave a personal condolence message.
- QR Code. Guests can scan a QR code that has been created by A Simple Thank You and displayed at the funeral home. It will open a webpage to all of the current or upcoming services at that particular funeral home allowing the guest to choose which service they would like to sign-in and leave a personal condolence message.
- Unique URL for the funeral home. Funeral homes have the option of displaying or linking the unique URL for ASTY Mobile on their website to allow any guests that visit to search, sign-in and leave a personal condolence message for the family on ASTY Mobile.
ASTY Mobile offers:
- Ability to sign the memorial guest book from anywhere in the world
- Printed personalized condolence message from the guests to the family
- Customizable opt-In feature for marketing or preneed
- Personalized message in the acknowledgement card
All this, company officicals, point out, can be done from the palm of your hand.
For more information about A Simple Thank You, call 800-483-0671 or email the company at firstname.lastname@example.org.