STERLING, Va. - The ICCFA is pleased to present its members and meeting attendees with a smartphone application that allows users to have the ICCFA available at their fingertips 24/7/365.
The ICCFA app primarily contains "guidebooks" built around the association's four large annual conferences:
• Annual Convention & Exposition
• ICCFA University
• Wide World of Sales Conference
• Fall Management Conference--The first guidebook, available now!
We will let you know when guidebooks are available for upcoming conferences.
Each guidebook will have the following sections:
• General Info
• A link to the ICCFA website
• An inbox to receive alerts from the ICCFA about the meeting
• To-do List (create your own)
You may rate speakers, sessions and events using the app. Also, after the early bird deadline for each conference, an Attendee Directory will be added so that you can start networking even before you arrive at the conference.
How to download the app:
1. Go to the Apple Store (for iPhone users) or the Google Play Store (for Android users).
2. Search for ICCFA.
3. Download The ICCFA app.
For more extensive directions, click here.
The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site at http://guidebook.com/browse/.