ICCFA Educational Foundation Awards 24 Scholarships to the ICCFA “University”
STERLING, Va. – The “ICCFA University” is a five-day educational program that is designed to offer intensive instruction and network opportunities in a college educational campus setting.
Jim Price, president of the ICCFA Educational Foundation has announced that the board of trustees has awarded 24 scholarships to this year’s university, which will be held July 21 – 26, 2017, at Fogelman Executive Conference Center, University of Memphis in Memphis, Tennessee.
“Our association’s Educational Foundation has been able to provide this record number of scholarships due to generation donations. We are most appreciative of so many that continue to give, as they recognize that we all have a responsibility to do our part to make education more accessible for the future leaders of our profession,” Price said.
The following 24 industry professionals were selected by the trustees to be awarded scholarships to attend the ICCFA “U”:
- Kelly Pretty, Pinelawn Memorial Park, Hartland, Wisconsin. Made possible by Regions Bank
- Ron Swanson, Einan’s at Sunset Funeral Home, Richland, Washington. Made possible by Batesville
- Santiago Velez, Funeraria La Esperanza, Medellin, Colombia. Made possible by Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Ryan Walsman, Security National Life, Muway, Utah. Made possible by Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Cameron Webber, Grey Mountain Cemetery, Yukon, Canada. Made possible by Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Benjamin Wilson, Evergreen Memorial Cemetery, Roanoke, Virginia. Made possible by Midwest Memorial Group / Park Lawn Corp.
- Andrea Young-McKernan, White Chapel Cemetery Association, Troy, Michigan. Made Possible by “Matthews Memorialization
- Stephanie Zimmerman, Global Atlantic, Batesville, Indiana. Made possible by Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Becky Zoch, City of Evansville Cemeteries, Evansville, Indiana. Made possible by Tigard.
- Brandon Homer, West Hills Memorial Park, Yakima, Washington. Made possible by Matthews Memorialization
- Heather Leigh, Greenhaven Memorial Gardens, Elgin, South Carolina. Made possible by Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Paula Lindsey, Williams Funeral Home & Crematory, Columbia, Tennessee. Made possible by Live Oak Bank
- Tracy McFee, Oliver’s Funeral Home, Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada. Made possible by Batesville
- Diana Mendoza, Green Hills Mortuary, Rancho Palos Verdes, California. Made possible by Wilbert Funeral Services
- Matthew Morian, Lucas Funeral Home, Grapevine, Texas. Made possible by “Batesville
- Stephen Mulder, Sunset Gardens & Einans Funeral Home, Richland, Washington. Made possible by Midwest Memorial Group / Park Lawn Corp.
- Troy P O’Brien, Edmunds & Evans Funeral Home, Chesterton, Indiana. Made possible by Regions Bank
- Nancy Bro, G.A.R. Cemetery, Miami, Florida. Made possible by Midwest Memorial Group / Park Lawn Corp.
- Pamela Brown, Hillside Cemetery, Wilton, Connecticut. Made possible by Matthews Memorialization
- Carlos Colon, Hepburn-Superior, Miami, Florida. Made possible by Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Rachel Dwyer, Heritage Funeral Home, Harker Heights, Texas. Made possible by Cypress Lawn / Kenneth Edward Varner Memorial Scholarship
- Debora Gagnon, Knollwood Cemetery, Sharon, Massachusetts. Made possible by NGL National Guardian Life
- Stanley Easter, Polk Memorial Gardes, Columbia, Tennessee. Veteran Scholarship made possible by Geno Merendino
- Darryl Hill, Eternity Gardens, Chicago. Made possible by Matthews Memorialization/Aurora
Posted March 28, 2017