Social Media and More Made Easy
Social media helps you connect with more families, extends your geographic service area and builds goodwill in your community. But how do you effectively use it to accomplish all of these things? This profit-building webinar slashes through the confusion that’s preventing death-care professionals from harnessing the power of social media.
Nikki McQueen, vice president at Anderson-McQueen Funeral & Cremation Centers in St. Petersburg, Fla.
Steve Parker Jr., co-founder and managing partner of Levelwing, a data-driven marketing solutions firm and a full-service digital advertising agency.
YOU'LL WALK AWAY KNOWING:
- How to build a fan base on Facebook and Twitter.
- How forging connections on LinkedIn can help you and your firm.
- How to increase engagement on your social networks.
- How to determine what to post and when.
- How social media can supplement traditional marketing.