In Volume 2 of "The Funeral Director's Guide to Marketing," you'll get tips on using social media to build top-of-mind awareness as well as strategies to reach more families in your community.
The guide includes numerous articles that have never been published before, including chapters by:
- Dean Lambert, senior vice president of marketing and communications for Homesteaders Life Co., who shares strategies to boost market share.
- Zack Garbow, the co-founder and head geek at Funeral Innovations, who delivers advanced approaches to engage in outreach via Facebook.
- Steve Cronin, Kates-Boylston's very own associate editor, who explores how using humor in advertising can help funeral homes reap huge rewards.
- Joe Weigel, owner of Weigel Strategic Marketing, who provides a step-by-step blueprint for writing a marketing plan.
- Jessica Fowler, a public relations specialist at ASD – Answering Service for Directors, who explores how a content-driven marketing approach can help funeral homes grow.
- Rose Milto, president and owner of Funeral Research & Insight, who shares tips on marketing a new funeral home location.
- Ashley Montroy, marketing director at FrontRunner Professional, who shares the do's and don'ts of online funeral home marketing.
- Ryan Thogmartin, owner and CEO of Disrupt Media, who provides tips on bolstering your profile through social media.
- Mayra Ruiz McPherson, who explores how to make your funeral home website more mobile friendly.
- Joe Joachim, CEO of funeralOne, who shares ideas on bolstering engagement with today's families.
Click here to read the Table of Contents
Sponsored by Homesteaders Life Co., Volume 2 of "The Funeral Director's Guide to Marketing" will give you insights and tools you can immediately start using to serve more families.
$99 Plus $5.95 Shipping
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return your purchase within 30 days from receipt for a full refund – no questions asked!