Chew on this: According to a recent BusinessWeek article, Americans now spend a whopping $41 billion a year on their pets – that's double the amount shelled out on pets a decade ago, with annual spending expected to hit $52 billion in the next two years.
The pet memorialization market is exploding, thereby creating the potential to expand your customer base and increase revenue. Since this market is getting bigger, our coverage needs to be bigger as well. That's the goal behind the Pet Loss Insider Desk Reference.
There are more than 150 million dogs, cats and associated pets in households in America. That is a phenomenal number because the average mortality rate is under 14 years. Our Pet Loss Insider Desk Reference provides you with the information you need to know in order to capture revenue from this market. Learn how to:
- Formulate a strategic plan to launch a pet memorial business
- Position and market your service
- Educate the families in your community about the services available
- Approach veterinarians in your community
- Use your pet business to grow the business of your human funeral home
- And much more!
Become a part of this growing trend.
Size: 8.5 x 11