The 2014 edition of The Funeral Director's Guide to Statistics contains the most up-to-date material to help you understand consumer buying trends, internal business operations and more.
Exclusive content along with articles that appeared in our publications will provide you with benchmark information funeral professionals need. Articles include:
- Funeral Service Insider's compensation and casket surveys
- Updated cremation statistics from the Cremation Association of North America
- Citrin Cooperman & Co.'s latest survey results focusing on Northeast firms
- Profitability statistics from the Federated Funeral Directors of America
Plus industry experts share their insights, including:
- Dean Lambert and Pam Kleese, both executives at Homesteaders Life Co., focus on how firms need to respond to changing demographic trends.
- Jessica Fowler, public relations specialist at Answering Service for Directors, analyzes the results of the company's latest communications survey.
- David Nixon with Nixon Consulting and Heartland Funeral Solutions issues the results of his annual cremation survey.
- Coleen Ellis, chief marketing officer of All Paws Go to Heaven and the co-chairperson of the Pet Loss Professionals Alliance, highlights how spending on pets continues to increase.
Sponsored by Homesteaders Life Co., the 2014 edition of The Funeral Director's Guide to Statistics provides the information you need to boost customer service and reach more families in your community.
Click here to read the Table of Contents
Size: 8.5 x 11
Pages: 92 pages
Online Discount Price: $99